Kumarkot, Puraula, Uttarkashi, Uttarakhand | wikivillage.in

Kumarkot - Village

 Post News
  My Village





State - Uttarakhand District - Uttarkashi Block - Puraula Local Language - Hindi, Garhwali

About Kumarkot village

Kumarkot is a village positioned in Puraula Block of Uttarkashi district in Uttarakhand. Situated in rural part of Uttarkashi district of Uttarakhand, it is one of the 78 villages of Puraula Block of Uttarkashi district. According to the administration register, the village code of Kumarkot is 4840132. The village has 23 homes.

Population of Kumarkot village

According to Census 2011, Kumarkot's population is 80. Out of this, 42 are males while the females count 38 here. This village has 9 children in the age bracket of 0-6 years. Out of this 6 are boys and 3 are girls.

Literacy rate of Kumarkot village

Literacy rate in Kumarkot village is 63%. 51 out of total 80 population is educated here. In males the literacy rate is 80% as 34 males out of total 42 are educated whereas female literacy ratio is 44% as 17 out of total 38 females are educated in this Village.
The dark portion is that illiteracy ratio of Kumarkot village is 36%. Here 29 out of total 80 individuals are illiterate. Male illiteracy ratio here is 19% as 8 males out of total 42 are uneducated. Among the females the illiteracy rate is 55% and 21 out of total 38 females are illiterate in this village.

Agricultural status of Kumarkot village

The number of working person of Kumarkot village is 44 while 36 are non-working. And out of 44 occupied people 31 peoples are entirely reliant on agriculture.

Kumarkot's Members & Followers

Help us to explore your village.




Attach file (Only *.doc, *.pdf, *.jpg file allowed.)