wikivillage-logo

Dewal - Village

  Follow
 Post News
  My Village

0

0

0

0

State - Uttarakhand District - Uttarkashi Block - Naugaon Local Language - Hindi, Garhwali

About Dewal village

Dewal is a village placed in Naugaon Block of Uttarkashi district in Uttarakhand. Situated in rural area of Uttarkashi district of Uttarakhand, it is one of the 184 villages of Naugaon Block of Uttarkashi district. As per the administration register, the village number of Dewal is 4840431. The village has 42 families.

Population of Dewal village

According to Census 2011, Dewal's population is 231. Out of this, 110 are males whereas the females count 121 here. This village has 22 kids in the age group of 0-6 years. Among them 10 are boys and 12 are girls.

Literacy rate of Dewal village

Literacy ratio in Dewal village is 70%. 164 out of total 231 population is educated here. In males the literacy ratio is 86% as 95 males out of total 110 are educated while female literacy ratio is 57% as 69 out of total 121 females are educated in this Village.
The dark side is that illiteracy ratio of Dewal village is 29%. Here 67 out of total 231 people are illiterate. Male illiteracy ratio here is 13% as 15 males out of total 110 are illiterate. In females the illiteracy ratio is 42% and 52 out of total 121 females are illiterate in this village.

Agricultural status of Dewal village

The number of occupied people of Dewal village is 113 still 118 are un-employed. And out of 113 working person 109 individuals are entirely reliant on farming.

Dewal's Members & Followers

Help us to explore your village.

About

Title

Content

Attach file (Only *.doc, *.pdf, *.jpg file allowed.)