wikivillage-logo

Naipar - Village

  Follow
 Post News
  My Village

0

0

0

0

State - Uttarakhand District - Uttarkashi Block - Dunda Local Language - Hindi, Garhwali

About Naipar village

Naipar is a village located in Dunda Block of Uttarkashi district in Uttarakhand. Situated in rural part of Uttarkashi district of Uttarakhand, it is one of the 123 villages of Dunda Block of Uttarkashi district. As per the administration records, the village number of Naipar is 4840584. The village has 101 homes.

Population of Naipar village

According to Census 2011, Naipar's population is 424. Out of this, 218 are males whereas the females count 206 here. This village has 54 children in the age bracket of 0-6 years. Among them 27 are boys and 27 are girls.

Literacy rate of Naipar village

Literacy ratio in Naipar village is 72%. 308 out of total 424 population is educated here. Among males the literacy rate is 85% as 187 males out of total 218 are educated whereas female literacy rate is 58% as 121 out of total 206 females are educated in this Village.
The Negative side is that illiteracy rate of Naipar village is 27%. Here 116 out of total 424 persons are illiterate. Male illiteracy rate here is 14% as 31 males out of total 218 are illiterate. Among the females the illiteracy rate is 41% and 85 out of total 206 females are illiterate in this village.

Agricultural status of Naipar village

The number of employed individual of Naipar village is 240 still 184 are un-employed. And out of 240 employed individual 122 peoples are totally reliant on farming.

Naipar's Members & Followers

Help us to explore your village.

About

Title

Content

Attach file (Only *.doc, *.pdf, *.jpg file allowed.)