Pachpera Talluka Shahpura, Barkhera, Pilibhit, Uttar Pradesh | wikivillage.in
wikivillage-logo

Pachpera Talluka Shahpura - Village

  Follow
 Post News
  My Village

0

0

0

0

Uttar Pradesh Pilibhit Barkhera Pachpera Talluka Shahpura

State - Uttar Pradesh District - Pilibhit Block - Barkhera Local Language - Hindi

About Pachpera Talluka Shahpura village

Pachpera Talluka Shahpura is a village situated in Barkhera Block of Pilibhit district in Uttar Pradesh. Situated in rural part of Pilibhit district of Uttar Pradesh, it is one among the 143 villages of Barkhera Block of Pilibhit district. As per the government register, the village code of Pachpera Talluka Shahpura is 131678. The village has 307 homes.

Population of Pachpera Talluka Shahpura village

Pachpera Talluka Shahpura's population is 1613. Out of this, 880 are males while the females count 733 here. This village has 218 kids in the age bracket of 0-6 years. Out of this 113 are boys and 105 are girls.

Literacy rate of Pachpera Talluka Shahpura village

Literacy rate in Pachpera Talluka Shahpura village is 61%. 985 out of total 1613 population is literate here. Among males the literacy rate is 78% as 687 males out of total 880 are literate whereas female literacy ratio is 40% as 298 out of total 733 females are literate in this Village.
The Negative portion is that illiteracy ratio of Pachpera Talluka Shahpura village is 38%. Here 628 out of total 1613 people are illiterate. Male illiteracy rate here is 21% as 193 males out of total 880 are illiterate. Among the females the illiteracy ratio is 59% and 435 out of total 733 females are illiterate in this village.

Agricultural status of Pachpera Talluka Shahpura village

The count of working people of Pachpera Talluka Shahpura village is 500 still 1113 are non-working. And out of 500 working individual 284 individuals are entirely dependent on cultivation.

Pachpera Talluka Shahpura's Members & Followers

Help us to explore your village.

About

Title

Content

Attach file (Only *.doc, *.pdf, *.jpg file allowed.)