Puraini, Gola, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh | wikivillage.in

Puraini - Village

 Post News
  My Village





State - Uttar Pradesh District - Gorakhpur Block - Gola Local Language - Hindi

About Puraini village

Puraini is a village situated in Gola Block of Gorakhpur district in Uttar Pradesh. Positioned in rural region of Gorakhpur district of Uttar Pradesh, it is one among the 216 villages of Gola Block of Gorakhpur district. As per the administration records, the village number of Puraini is 187823. The village has 20 homes.

Population of Puraini village

Puraini's population is 117. Out of this, 69 are males whereas the females count 48 here. This village has 12 kids in the age group of 0-6 years. Among them 8 are boys and 4 are girls.

Literacy rate of Puraini village

Literacy rate in Puraini village is 73%. 86 out of total 117 population is literate here. Among males the literacy ratio is 84% as 58 males out of total 69 are literate whereas female literacy rate is 58% as 28 out of total 48 females are literate in this Village.
The Negative part is that illiteracy rate of Puraini village is 26%. Here 31 out of total 117 persons are illiterate. Male illiteracy ratio here is 15% as 11 males out of total 69 are uneducated. In females the illiteracy ratio is 41% and 20 out of total 48 females are illiterate in this village.

Agricultural status of Puraini village

The number of occupied people of Puraini village is 21 while 96 are un-employed. And out of 21 occupied person 0 persons are entirely reliant on farming.

Puraini's Members & Followers

Help us to explore your village.




Attach file (Only *.doc, *.pdf, *.jpg file allowed.)