wikivillage-logo

Bhat Chak - Village

  Follow
 Post News
  My Village

0

0

0

0

State - Uttar Pradesh District - Gorakhpur Block - Barhalganj Local Language - Hindi

About Bhat Chak village

Bhat Chak is a village positioned in Barhalganj Block of Gorakhpur district in Uttar Pradesh. Located in rural region of Gorakhpur district of Uttar Pradesh, it is one of the 202 villages of Barhalganj Block of Gorakhpur district. According to the government records, the village number of Bhat Chak is 187954. The village has 7 families.

Population of Bhat Chak village

Bhat Chak's population is 54. Out of this, 26 are males while the females count 28 here. This village has 4 children in the age bracket of 0-6 years. Out of this 1 are boys and 3 are girls.

Literacy rate of Bhat Chak village

Literacy ratio in Bhat Chak village is 68%. 37 out of total 54 population is literate here. Among males the literacy ratio is 84% as 22 males out of total 26 are educated however female literacy ratio is 53% as 15 out of total 28 females are literate in this Village.
The Negative side is that illiteracy rate of Bhat Chak village is 31%. Here 17 out of total 54 people are illiterate. Male illiteracy rate here is 15% as 4 males out of total 26 are uneducated. In females the illiteracy rate is 46% and 13 out of total 28 females are illiterate in this village.

Agricultural status of Bhat Chak village

The number of occupied person of Bhat Chak village is 0 still 54 are un-employed. And out of 0 employed people 0 individuals are completely reliant on farming.

Bhat Chak's Members & Followers

Help us to explore your village.

About

Title

Content

Attach file (Only *.doc, *.pdf, *.jpg file allowed.)