Chak Tankarda, Govindgarh, Jaipur, Rajasthan | wikivillage.in
wikivillage-logo

Chak Tankarda - Village

  Follow
 Post News
  My Village

0

0

0

0

State - Rajasthan District - Jaipur Block - Govindgarh Local Language - Rajasthani, Dhundhari, Marwari

About Chak Tankarda village

Chak Tankarda is a village located in Govindgarh Block of Jaipur district in Rajasthan. Located in rural part of Jaipur district of Rajasthan, it is one among the 114 villages of Govindgarh Block of Jaipur district. According to the government records, the village code of Chak Tankarda is 79420. The village has 18 houses.

Population of Chak Tankarda village

According to Census 2011, Chak Tankarda's population is 131. Out of this, 67 are males while the females count 64 here. This village has 12 kids in the age bracket of 0-6 years. Out of this 5 are boys and 7 are girls.

Literacy rate of Chak Tankarda village

Literacy ratio in Chak Tankarda village is 66%. 87 out of total 131 population is educated here. Among males the literacy rate is 82% as 55 males out of total 67 are educated while female literacy rate is 50% as 32 out of total 64 females are educated in this Village.
The Negative side is that illiteracy rate of Chak Tankarda village is 33%. Here 44 out of total 131 persons are illiterate. Male illiteracy ratio here is 17% as 12 males out of total 67 are uneducated. In females the illiteracy ratio is 50% and 32 out of total 64 females are illiterate in this village.

Agricultural status of Chak Tankarda village

The count of working individual of Chak Tankarda village is 54 whereas 77 are un-employed. And out of 54 working individual 44 persons are totally reliant on cultivation.

Chak Tankarda's Members & Followers

Help us to explore your village.

About

Title

Content

Attach file (Only *.doc, *.pdf, *.jpg file allowed.)