Kapriyawas Khurd, Dudu, Jaipur, Rajasthan | wikivillage.in
wikivillage-logo

Kapriyawas Khurd - Village

  Follow
 Post News
  My Village

0

0

0

0

Rajasthan Jaipur Dudu Kapriyawas Khurd

State - Rajasthan District - Jaipur Block - Dudu Local Language - Rajasthani, Dhundhari, Marwari

About Kapriyawas Khurd village

Kapriyawas Khurd is a village positioned in Dudu Block of Jaipur district in Rajasthan. Situated in rural part of Jaipur district of Rajasthan, it is one among the 244 villages of Dudu Block of Jaipur district. As per the administration register, the village code of Kapriyawas Khurd is 79800. The village has 74 homes.

Population of Kapriyawas Khurd village

According to Census 2011, Kapriyawas Khurd's population is 486. Out of this, 250 are males while the females count 236 here. This village has 54 children in the age group of 0-6 years. Among them 32 are boys and 22 are girls.

Literacy rate of Kapriyawas Khurd village

Literacy ratio in Kapriyawas Khurd village is 63%. 310 out of total 486 population is educated here. In males the literacy ratio is 81% as 203 males out of total 250 are educated whereas female literacy ratio is 45% as 107 out of total 236 females are literate in this Village.
The Negative portion is that illiteracy ratio of Kapriyawas Khurd village is 36%. Here 176 out of total 486 people are illiterate. Male illiteracy ratio here is 18% as 47 males out of total 250 are illiterate. Among the females the illiteracy ratio is 54% and 129 out of total 236 females are illiterate in this village.

Agricultural status of Kapriyawas Khurd village

The count of working individual of Kapriyawas Khurd village is 201 while 285 are non-working. And out of 201 working person 163 individuals are completely reliant on cultivation.

Kapriyawas Khurd's Members & Followers

Help us to explore your village.

About

Title

Content

Attach file (Only *.doc, *.pdf, *.jpg file allowed.)