Mawsharoh, Mawryngkneng, East Khasi Hills, Meghalaya | wikivillage.in
wikivillage-logo

Mawsharoh - Village

  Follow
 Post News
  My Village

0

0

0

0

State - Meghalaya District - East Khasi Hills Block - Mawryngkneng Local Language - Khasi, Pnar, Garo

About Mawsharoh village

Mawsharoh is a village placed in Mawryngkneng Block of East Khasi Hills district in Meghalaya. Positioned in rural area of East Khasi Hills district of Meghalaya, it is one of the 64 villages of Mawryngkneng Block of East Khasi Hills district. According to the administration register, the village number of Mawsharoh is 278402. The village has 7 families.

Population of Mawsharoh village

According to Census 2011, Mawsharoh's population is 40. Out of this, 23 are males whereas the females count 17 here. This village has 7 children in the age group of 0-6 years. Among them 5 are boys and 2 are girls.

Literacy rate of Mawsharoh village

Literacy rate in Mawsharoh village is 37%. 15 out of total 40 population is literate here. Among males the literacy rate is 21% as 5 males out of total 23 are educated whereas female literacy rate is 58% as 10 out of total 17 females are literate in this Village.
The Negative portion is that illiteracy rate of Mawsharoh village is shockingly high -- 62%. Here 25 out of total 40 persons are illiterate. Male illiteracy rate here is 78% as 18 males out of total 23 are uneducated. Among the females the illiteracy rate is 41% and 7 out of total 17 females are illiterate in this village.

Agricultural status of Mawsharoh village

The count of occupied individual of Mawsharoh village is 19 whereas 21 are non-working. And out of 19 occupied individual 14 peoples are totally reliant on cultivation.

Mawsharoh's Members & Followers

Help us to explore your village.

About

Title

Content

Attach file (Only *.doc, *.pdf, *.jpg file allowed.)