T. Natuiang, Kasom Khullen, Ukhrul, Manipur | wikivillage.in

T. Natuiang - Village

 Post News
  My Village





State - Manipur District - Ukhrul Block - Kasom Khullen Local Language - Manipuri

About T. Natuiang village

T. Natuiang is a village placed in Kasom Khullen Block of Ukhrul district in Manipur. Situated in rural part of Ukhrul district of Manipur, it is one among the 36 villages of Kasom Khullen Block of Ukhrul district. According to the government register, the village number of T. Natuiang is 270548. The village has 11 families.

Population of T. Natuiang village

According to Census 2011, T. Natuiang's population is 64. Out of this, 33 are males whereas the females count 31 here. This village has 15 children in the age group of 0-6 years. Out of this 5 are boys and 10 are girls.

Literacy rate of T. Natuiang village

Literacy rate in T. Natuiang village is 59%. 38 out of total 64 population is educated here. In males the literacy rate is 78% as 26 males out of total 33 are literate while female literacy rate is 38% as 12 out of total 31 females are literate in this Village.
The Negative side is that illiteracy rate of T. Natuiang village is 40%. Here 26 out of total 64 persons are illiterate. Male illiteracy rate here is 21% as 7 males out of total 33 are uneducated. In females the illiteracy rate is 61% and 19 out of total 31 females are illiterate in this village.

Agricultural status of T. Natuiang village

The count of occupied people of T. Natuiang village is 49 whereas 15 are un-employed. And out of 49 occupied people 21 persons are entirely reliant on agriculture.

T. Natuiang's Members & Followers

Help us to explore your village.




Attach file (Only *.doc, *.pdf, *.jpg file allowed.)