Hireyaranakeri, Hungund, Bagalkot, Karnataka | wikivillage.in
wikivillage-logo

Hireyaranakeri - Village

  Follow
 Post News
  My Village

0

0

0

0

Karnataka Bagalkot Hungund Hireyaranakeri

State - Karnataka District - Bagalkot Block - Hungund Local Language - Kannada

About Hireyaranakeri village

Hireyaranakeri is a village placed in Hungund Block of Bagalkot district in Karnataka. Situated in rural part of Bagalkot district of Karnataka, it is one among the 159 villages of Hungund Block of Bagalkot district. According to the government records, the village code of Hireyaranakeri is 598932. The village has 78 families.

Population of Hireyaranakeri village

According to Census 2011, Hireyaranakeri's population is 415. Out of this, 210 are males whereas the females count 205 here. This village has 45 children in the age group of 0-6 years. Among them 24 are boys and 21 are girls.

Literacy rate of Hireyaranakeri village

Literacy rate in Hireyaranakeri village is 69%. 288 out of total 415 population is literate here. In males the literacy rate is 84% as 177 males out of total 210 are educated while female literacy rate is 54% as 111 out of total 205 females are educated in this Village.
The Negative part is that illiteracy ratio of Hireyaranakeri village is 30%. Here 127 out of total 415 individuals are illiterate. Male illiteracy ratio here is 15% as 33 males out of total 210 are uneducated. In females the illiteracy ratio is 45% and 94 out of total 205 females are illiterate in this village.

Agricultural status of Hireyaranakeri village

The count of employed individual of Hireyaranakeri village is 177 yet 238 are un-employed. And out of 177 employed individual 0 peoples are entirely reliant on agriculture.

Hireyaranakeri's Members & Followers

Help us to explore your village.

About

Title

Content

Attach file (Only *.doc, *.pdf, *.jpg file allowed.)