Kudadih, Sonahatu, Ranchi, Jharkhand | wikivillage.in
wikivillage-logo

Kudadih - Village

  Follow
 Post News
  My Village

0

0

0

0

State - Jharkhand District - Ranchi Block - Sonahatu Local Language - Hindi, Bhojpuri

About Kudadih village

Kudadih is a village placed in Sonahatu Block of Ranchi district in Jharkhand. Positioned in rural part of Ranchi district of Jharkhand, it is one of the 64 villages of Sonahatu Block of Ranchi district. As per the government register, the village code of Kudadih is 99373937. The village has 112 homes.

Population of Kudadih village

According to Census 2011, Kudadih's population is 527. Out of this, 270 are males whereas the females count 257 here. This village has 65 kids in the age bracket of 0-6 years. Among them 29 are boys and 36 are girls.

Literacy rate of Kudadih village

Literacy rate in Kudadih village is 68%. 360 out of total 527 population is educated here. Among males the literacy ratio is 83% as 225 males out of total 270 are literate whereas female literacy ratio is 52% as 135 out of total 257 females are educated in this Village.
The dark side is that illiteracy rate of Kudadih village is 31%. Here 167 out of total 527 individuals are illiterate. Male illiteracy ratio here is 16% as 45 males out of total 270 are uneducated. Among the females the illiteracy ratio is 47% and 122 out of total 257 females are illiterate in this village.

Agricultural status of Kudadih village

The count of occupied person of Kudadih village is 297 yet 230 are non-working. And out of 297 employed individual 20 individuals are fully reliant on cultivation.

Kudadih's Members & Followers

Help us to explore your village.

About

Title

Content

Attach file (Only *.doc, *.pdf, *.jpg file allowed.)