Arnora, Doda, Doda, Jammu & Kashmir | wikivillage.in
wikivillage-logo

Arnora - Village

  Follow
 Post News
  My Village

0

0

0

0

State - Jammu & Kashmir District - Doda Block - Doda Local Language - Urdu, Hindi

About Arnora village

Arnora is a village placed in Doda Block of Doda district in Jammu & Kashmir. Placed in rural area of Doda district of Jammu & Kashmir, it is one of the 62 villages of Doda Block of Doda district. As per the government register, the village code of Arnora is 4148. The village has 681 homes.

Population of Arnora village

According to Census 2011, Arnora's population is 4519. Out of this, 2846 are males while the females count 1673 here. This village has 476 children in the age group of 0-6 years. Out of this 246 are boys and 230 are girls.

Literacy rate of Arnora village

Literacy rate in Arnora village is 75%. 3426 out of total 4519 population is literate here. Among males the literacy rate is 84% as 2415 males out of total 2846 are literate whereas female literacy rate is 60% as 1011 out of total 1673 females are educated in this Village.
The dark side is that illiteracy rate of Arnora village is 24%. Here 1093 out of total 4519 persons are illiterate. Male illiteracy rate here is 15% as 431 males out of total 2846 are illiterate. In females the illiteracy rate is 39% and 662 out of total 1673 females are illiterate in this village.

Agricultural status of Arnora village

The count of employed individual of Arnora village is 2264 whereas 2255 are un-employed. And out of 2264 working people 34 individuals are totally reliant on agriculture.

Arnora's Members & Followers

Help us to explore your village.

About

Title

Content

Attach file (Only *.doc, *.pdf, *.jpg file allowed.)