Halwari, Ghumarwin, Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh | wikivillage.in
wikivillage-logo

Halwari - Village

  Follow
 Post News
  My Village

0

0

0

0

State - Himachal Pradesh District - Bilaspur Block - Ghumarwin Local Language - Hindi, Pahari

About Halwari village

Halwari is a village placed in Ghumarwin Block of Bilaspur district in Himachal Pradesh. Located in rural part of Bilaspur district of Himachal Pradesh, it is one among the 281 villages of Ghumarwin Block of Bilaspur district. As per the government register, the village number of Halwari is 5518906. The village has 36 families.

Population of Halwari village

According to Census 2011, Halwari 's population is 182. Out of this, 88 are males while the females count 94 here. This village has 19 children in the age bracket of 0-6 years. Out of this 7 are boys and 12 are girls.

Literacy rate of Halwari village

Literacy rate in Halwari village is 74%. 136 out of total 182 population is literate here. In males the literacy rate is 87% as 77 males out of total 88 are literate while female literacy rate is 62% as 59 out of total 94 females are literate in this Village.
The Negative part is that illiteracy rate of Halwari village is 25%. Here 46 out of total 182 people are illiterate. Male illiteracy rate here is 12% as 11 males out of total 88 are illiterate. In females the illiteracy ratio is 37% and 35 out of total 94 females are illiterate in this village.

Agricultural status of Halwari village

The number of working individual of Halwari village is 106 while 76 are un-employed. And out of 106 occupied people 6 individuals are completely dependent on farming.

Halwari's Members & Followers

Help us to explore your village.

About

Title

Content

Attach file (Only *.doc, *.pdf, *.jpg file allowed.)