wikivillage-logo

Jol - Village

  Follow
 Post News
  My Village

0

0

0

0

State - Himachal Pradesh District - Bilaspur Block - Bilaspur Sadar Local Language - Hindi, Pahari

About Jol village

Jol is a village located in Bilaspur Sadar Block of Bilaspur district in Himachal Pradesh. Located in rural area of Bilaspur district of Himachal Pradesh, it is one of the 454 villages of Bilaspur Sadar Block of Bilaspur district. As per the administration records, the village number of Jol is 5519806. The village has 6 homes.

Population of Jol village

According to Census 2011, Jol 's population is 28. Out of this, 14 are males while the females count 14 here. This village has 3 kids in the age group of 0-6 years. Among them 1 are boys and 2 are girls.

Literacy rate of Jol village

Literacy rate in Jol village is 71%. 20 out of total 28 population is literate here. In males the literacy rate is 85% as 12 males out of total 14 are literate while female literacy rate is 57% as 8 out of total 14 females are literate in this Village.
The dark part is that illiteracy ratio of Jol village is 28%. Here 8 out of total 28 persons are illiterate. Male illiteracy ratio here is 14% as 2 males out of total 14 are uneducated. In females the illiteracy rate is 42% and 6 out of total 14 females are illiterate in this village.

Agricultural status of Jol village

The number of employed person of Jol village is 10 however 18 are non-working. And out of 10 occupied individual 2 individuals are completely dependent on farming.

Jol's Members & Followers

Help us to explore your village.

About

Title

Content

Attach file (Only *.doc, *.pdf, *.jpg file allowed.)