Nirthan, Kharkhoda, Sonipat, Haryana | wikivillage.in
wikivillage-logo

Nirthan - Village

  Follow
 Post News
  My Village

0

0

0

0

State - Haryana District - Sonipat Block - Kharkhoda Local Language - Hindi, Haryanavi

About Nirthan village

Nirthan is a village situated in Kharkhoda Block of Sonipat district in Haryana. Situated in rural area of Sonipat district of Haryana, it is one among the 45 villages of Kharkhoda Block of Sonipat district. As per the government records, the village code of Nirthan is 59925. The village has 174 houses.

Population of Nirthan village

According to Census 2011, Nirthan's population is 840. Out of this, 465 are males while the females count 375 here. This village has 79 kids in the age bracket of 0-6 years. Out of this 39 are boys and 40 are girls.

Literacy rate of Nirthan village

Literacy ratio in Nirthan village is 72%. 610 out of total 840 population is literate here. In males the literacy ratio is 84% as 393 males out of total 465 are educated however female literacy ratio is 57% as 217 out of total 375 females are literate in this Village.
The dark portion is that illiteracy rate of Nirthan village is 27%. Here 230 out of total 840 individuals are illiterate. Male illiteracy ratio here is 15% as 72 males out of total 465 are illiterate. Among the females the illiteracy rate is 42% and 158 out of total 375 females are illiterate in this village.

Agricultural status of Nirthan village

The count of occupied people of Nirthan village is 628 however 212 are non-working. And out of 628 employed person 103 persons are fully reliant on cultivation.

Nirthan's Members & Followers

Help us to explore your village.

About

Title

Content

Attach file (Only *.doc, *.pdf, *.jpg file allowed.)