Kahari, Jatu Sana, Rewari, Haryana | wikivillage.in
wikivillage-logo

Kahari - Village

  Follow
 Post News
  My Village

0

0

0

0

State - Haryana District - Rewari Block - Jatu Sana Local Language - Hindi, Ahirwati

About Kahari village

Kahari is a village located in Jatu Sana Block of Rewari district in Haryana. Positioned in rural part of Rewari district of Haryana, it is one of the 73 villages of Jatu Sana Block of Rewari district. As per the government register, the village code of Kahari is 62426. The village has 132 families.

Population of Kahari village

According to Census 2011, Kahari's population is 578. Out of this, 305 are males whereas the females count 273 here. This village has 53 children in the age group of 0-6 years. Among them 31 are boys and 22 are girls.

Literacy rate of Kahari village

Literacy rate in Kahari village is 76%. 444 out of total 578 population is educated here. In males the literacy ratio is 87% as 267 males out of total 305 are educated while female literacy ratio is 64% as 177 out of total 273 females are literate in this Village.
The dark side is that illiteracy ratio of Kahari village is 23%. Here 134 out of total 578 persons are illiterate. Male illiteracy rate here is 12% as 38 males out of total 305 are uneducated. In females the illiteracy rate is 35% and 96 out of total 273 females are illiterate in this village.

Agricultural status of Kahari village

The count of working person of Kahari village is 231 however 347 are non-working. And out of 231 occupied person 10 peoples are totally dependent on agriculture.

Kahari's Members & Followers

Help us to explore your village.

About

Title

Content

Attach file (Only *.doc, *.pdf, *.jpg file allowed.)