Bodka, Vanthali, Junagadh, Gujarat |

Bodka - Village

 Post News
  My Village





State - Gujarat District - Junagadh Block - Vanthali Local Language - Gujarati

About Bodka village

Bodka is a village positioned in Vanthali Block of Junagadh district in Gujarat. Located in rural region of Junagadh district of Gujarat, it is one among the 46 villages of Vanthali Block of Junagadh district. As per the government register, the village number of Bodka is 514439. The village has 213 houses.

Population of Bodka village

According to Census 2011, Bodka's population is 962. Out of this, 490 are males whereas the females count 472 here. This village has 72 children in the age bracket of 0-6 years. Out of this 34 are boys and 38 are girls.

Literacy rate of Bodka village

Literacy rate in Bodka village is 74%. 713 out of total 962 population is literate here. Among males the literacy rate is 86% as 422 males out of total 490 are educated whereas female literacy rate is 61% as 291 out of total 472 females are literate in this Village.
The Negative part is that illiteracy rate of Bodka village is 25%. Here 249 out of total 962 persons are illiterate. Male illiteracy rate here is 13% as 68 males out of total 490 are uneducated. Among the females the illiteracy rate is 38% and 181 out of total 472 females are illiterate in this village.

Agricultural status of Bodka village

The number of occupied individual of Bodka village is 515 yet 447 are un-employed. And out of 515 occupied person 174 individuals are completely dependent on cultivation.

Bodka's Members & Followers

Help us to explore your village.




Attach file (Only *.doc, *.pdf, *.jpg file allowed.)