Dhandhawada, Mendarda, Junagadh, Gujarat | wikivillage.in

Dhandhawada - Village

 Post News
  My Village





State - Gujarat District - Junagadh Block - Mendarda Local Language - Gujarati

About Dhandhawada village

Dhandhawada is a village positioned in Mendarda Block of Junagadh district in Gujarat. Situated in rural part of Junagadh district of Gujarat, it is one of the 48 villages of Mendarda Block of Junagadh district. As per the government register, the village number of Dhandhawada is 514681. The village has 107 homes.

Population of Dhandhawada village

According to Census 2011, Dhandhawada's population is 483. Out of this, 267 are males while the females count 216 here. This village has 35 children in the age bracket of 0-6 years. Out of this 13 are boys and 22 are girls.

Literacy rate of Dhandhawada village

Literacy rate in Dhandhawada village is 77%. 372 out of total 483 population is literate here. Among males the literacy rate is 86% as 232 males out of total 267 are educated while female literacy rate is 64% as 140 out of total 216 females are literate in this Village.
The dark part is that illiteracy rate of Dhandhawada village is 22%. Here 111 out of total 483 people are illiterate. Male illiteracy rate here is 13% as 35 males out of total 267 are illiterate. Among the females the illiteracy rate is 35% and 76 out of total 216 females are illiterate in this village.

Agricultural status of Dhandhawada village

The count of occupied people of Dhandhawada village is 219 however 264 are un-employed. And out of 219 employed person 118 peoples are fully dependent on agriculture.

Dhandhawada's Members & Followers

Help us to explore your village.




Attach file (Only *.doc, *.pdf, *.jpg file allowed.)