Bramotar Az Rakbe Chhatwan, Darbhanga, Darbhanga, Bihar | wikivillage.in
wikivillage-logo

Bramotar Az Rakbe Chhatwan - Village

  Follow
 Post News
  My Village

0

0

0

0

Bihar Darbhanga Darbhanga Bramotar Az Rakbe Chhatwan

State - Bihar District - Darbhanga Block - Darbhanga Local Language - Hindi, Urdu & Maithili

About Bramotar Az Rakbe Chhatwan village

Bramotar Az Rakbe Chhatwan is a village placed in Darbhanga Block of Darbhanga district in Bihar. Situated in rural area of Darbhanga district of Bihar, it is one among the 137 villages of Darbhanga Block of Darbhanga district. As per the administration records, the village code of Bramotar Az Rakbe Chhatwan is 227009. The village has 27 homes.

Population of Bramotar Az Rakbe Chhatwan village

Bramotar Az Rakbe Chhatwan's population is 149. Out of this, 83 are males while the females count 66 here. This village has 31 children in the age bracket of 0-6 years. Among them 14 are boys and 17 are girls.

Literacy rate of Bramotar Az Rakbe Chhatwan village

Literacy ratio in Bramotar Az Rakbe Chhatwan village is 46%. 69 out of total 149 population is educated here. In males the literacy rate is 69% as 58 males out of total 83 are educated however female literacy rate is 16% as 11 out of total 66 females are educated in this Village.
The dark part is that illiteracy rate of Bramotar Az Rakbe Chhatwan village is shockingly high -- 53%. Here 80 out of total 149 individuals are illiterate. Male illiteracy rate here is 30% as 25 males out of total 83 are illiterate. In females the illiteracy ratio is 83% and 55 out of total 66 females are illiterate in this village.

Agricultural status of Bramotar Az Rakbe Chhatwan village

The number of occupied people of Bramotar Az Rakbe Chhatwan village is 41 still 108 are un-employed. And out of 41 employed individual 0 peoples are completely reliant on farming.

Bramotar Az Rakbe Chhatwan's Members & Followers

Help us to explore your village.

About

Title

Content

Attach file (Only *.doc, *.pdf, *.jpg file allowed.)