wikivillage-logo

Chapaguri (D) - Village

  Follow
 Post News
  My Village

0

0

0

0

State - West Bengal District - Jalpaiguri Block - Dhupguri Local Language - Bengali

About Chapaguri (D) village

Chapaguri (D) is a village situated in Dhupguri Block of Jalpaiguri district in West Bengal. Positioned in rural part of Jalpaiguri district of West Bengal, it is one among the 102 villages of Dhupguri Block of Jalpaiguri district. As per the government register, the village number of Chapaguri (D) is 307415. The village has 1 families.

Population of Chapaguri (D) village

According to Census 2011, Chapaguri (D)'s population is 8. Out of this, 4 are males whereas the females count 4 here. This village has 2 kids in the age group of 0-6 years. Out of this 1 are boys and 1 are girls.

Literacy rate of Chapaguri (D) village

Literacy rate in Chapaguri (D) village is 50%. 4 out of total 8 population is literate here. Among males the literacy rate is 25% as 1 males out of total 4 are literate whereas female literacy rate is 75% as 3 out of total 4 females are educated in this Village.
The Negative side is that illiteracy rate of Chapaguri (D) village is shockingly high -- 50%. Here 4 out of total 8 persons are illiterate. Male illiteracy rate here is 75% as 3 males out of total 4 are uneducated. Among the females the illiteracy rate is 25% and 1 out of total 4 females are illiterate in this village.

Agricultural status of Chapaguri (D) village

The count of occupied people of Chapaguri (D) village is 4 still 4 are non-working. And out of 4 occupied person 2 peoples are completely reliant on agriculture.

Chapaguri (D)'s Members & Followers

Help us to explore your village.

About

Title

Content

Attach file (Only *.doc, *.pdf, *.jpg file allowed.)