wikivillage-logo

Bamsu - Village

  Follow
 Post News
  My Village

0

0

0

0

State - Uttarakhand District - Uttarkashi Block - Mori Local Language - Hindi, Garhwali

About Bamsu village

Bamsu is a village situated in Mori Block of Uttarkashi district in Uttarakhand. Positioned in rural part of Uttarkashi district of Uttarakhand, it is one of the 92 villages of Mori Block of Uttarkashi district. As per the government register, the village code of Bamsu is 4840212. The village has 32 families.

Population of Bamsu village

According to Census 2011, Bamsu's population is 168. Out of this, 80 are males whereas the females count 88 here. This village has 16 children in the age bracket of 0-6 years. Out of this 5 are boys and 11 are girls.

Literacy rate of Bamsu village

Literacy rate in Bamsu village is 73%. 124 out of total 168 population is literate here. Among males the literacy ratio is 87% as 70 males out of total 80 are literate whereas female literacy rate is 61% as 54 out of total 88 females are literate in this Village.
The dark portion is that illiteracy rate of Bamsu village is 26%. Here 44 out of total 168 people are illiterate. Male illiteracy rate here is 12% as 10 males out of total 80 are illiterate. Among the females the illiteracy ratio is 38% and 34 out of total 88 females are illiterate in this village.

Agricultural status of Bamsu village

The count of employed people of Bamsu village is 114 still 54 are non-working. And out of 114 occupied individual 104 persons are entirely reliant on cultivation.

Bamsu's Members & Followers

Help us to explore your village.

About

Title

Content

Attach file (Only *.doc, *.pdf, *.jpg file allowed.)