wikivillage-logo

Nagal - Village

  Follow
 Post News
  My Village

0

0

0

0

State - Uttarakhand District - Uttarkashi Block - Dunda Local Language - Hindi, Garhwali

About Nagal village

Nagal is a village positioned in Dunda Block of Uttarkashi district in Uttarakhand. Located in rural part of Uttarkashi district of Uttarakhand, it is one among the 123 villages of Dunda Block of Uttarkashi district. According to the government records, the village number of Nagal is 4840537. The village has 59 families.

Population of Nagal village

According to Census 2011, Nagal's population is 280. Out of this, 149 are males while the females count 131 here. This village has 33 kids in the age bracket of 0-6 years. Among them 19 are boys and 14 are girls.

Literacy rate of Nagal village

Literacy ratio in Nagal village is 68%. 191 out of total 280 population is literate here. In males the literacy ratio is 82% as 123 males out of total 149 are educated while female literacy rate is 51% as 68 out of total 131 females are educated in this Village.
The Negative part is that illiteracy rate of Nagal village is 31%. Here 89 out of total 280 people are illiterate. Male illiteracy rate here is 17% as 26 males out of total 149 are illiterate. Among the females the illiteracy rate is 48% and 63 out of total 131 females are illiterate in this village.

Agricultural status of Nagal village

The count of occupied people of Nagal village is 145 whereas 135 are un-employed. And out of 145 occupied people 61 peoples are entirely dependent on cultivation.

Nagal's Members & Followers

Help us to explore your village.

About

Title

Content

Attach file (Only *.doc, *.pdf, *.jpg file allowed.)