wikivillage-logo

Dhareti - Village

  Follow
 Post News
  My Village

0

0

0

0

State - Uttarakhand District - Uttarkashi Block - Dunda Local Language - Hindi, Garhwali

About Dhareti village

Dhareti is a village placed in Dunda Block of Uttarkashi district in Uttarakhand. Located in rural area of Uttarkashi district of Uttarakhand, it is one of the 123 villages of Dunda Block of Uttarkashi district. According to the administration records, the village code of Dhareti is 4840585. The village has 119 houses.

Population of Dhareti village

According to Census 2011, Dhareti's population is 530. Out of this, 255 are males whereas the females count 275 here. This village has 66 kids in the age bracket of 0-6 years. Out of this 33 are boys and 33 are girls.

Literacy rate of Dhareti village

Literacy rate in Dhareti village is 69%. 367 out of total 530 population is educated here. In males the literacy rate is 84% as 216 males out of total 255 are educated while female literacy ratio is 54% as 151 out of total 275 females are literate in this Village.
The Negative part is that illiteracy rate of Dhareti village is 30%. Here 163 out of total 530 individuals are illiterate. Male illiteracy rate here is 15% as 39 males out of total 255 are illiterate. In females the illiteracy rate is 45% and 124 out of total 275 females are illiterate in this village.

Agricultural status of Dhareti village

The count of working individual of Dhareti village is 276 yet 254 are un-employed. And out of 276 working person 195 persons are completely reliant on cultivation.

Dhareti's Members & Followers

Help us to explore your village.

About

Title

Content

Attach file (Only *.doc, *.pdf, *.jpg file allowed.)