wikivillage-logo

Mathali - Village

  Follow
 Post News
  My Village

0

0

0

0

State - Uttarakhand District - Uttarkashi Block - Chiniyalisaur Local Language - Hindi, Garhwali

About Mathali village

Mathali is a village situated in Chiniyalisaur Block of Uttarkashi district in Uttarakhand. Situated in rural part of Uttarkashi district of Uttarakhand, it is one of the 103 villages of Chiniyalisaur Block of Uttarkashi district. According to the administration register, the village code of Mathali is 4840613. The village has 100 families.

Population of Mathali village

According to Census 2011, Mathali's population is 477. Out of this, 255 are males whereas the females count 222 here. This village has 60 kids in the age bracket of 0-6 years. Out of this 33 are boys and 27 are girls.

Literacy rate of Mathali village

Literacy ratio in Mathali village is 66%. 316 out of total 477 population is literate here. In males the literacy ratio is 81% as 208 males out of total 255 are educated however female literacy rate is 48% as 108 out of total 222 females are literate in this Village.
The dark part is that illiteracy ratio of Mathali village is 33%. Here 161 out of total 477 persons are illiterate. Male illiteracy ratio here is 18% as 47 males out of total 255 are illiterate. In females the illiteracy rate is 51% and 114 out of total 222 females are illiterate in this village.

Agricultural status of Mathali village

The number of employed people of Mathali village is 287 yet 190 are non-working. And out of 287 occupied individual 1 peoples are fully dependent on agriculture.

Mathali's Members & Followers

Help us to explore your village.

About

Title

Content

Attach file (Only *.doc, *.pdf, *.jpg file allowed.)