wikivillage-logo

Hussainpalle - Village

  Follow
 Post News
  My Village

0

0

0

0

State - Telangana District - Warangal Block - Shayampet Local Language - Telugu

About Hussainpalle village

Hussainpalle is a village positioned in Shayampet Block of Warangal district in Telangana. Placed in rural part of Warangal district of Telangana, it is one of the 13 villages of Shayampet Block of Warangal district. According to the government records, the village code of Hussainpalle is 578081. The village has 119 families.

Population of Hussainpalle village

According to Census 2011, Hussainpalle's population is 402. Out of this, 190 are males while the females count 212 here. This village has 37 kids in the age bracket of 0-6 years. Among them 10 are boys and 27 are girls.

Literacy rate of Hussainpalle village

Literacy ratio in Hussainpalle village is 61%. 247 out of total 402 population is literate here. In males the literacy ratio is 81% as 154 males out of total 190 are educated whereas female literacy rate is 43% as 93 out of total 212 females are educated in this Village.
The dark side is that illiteracy ratio of Hussainpalle village is 38%. Here 155 out of total 402 persons are illiterate. Male illiteracy ratio here is 18% as 36 males out of total 190 are uneducated. Among the females the illiteracy ratio is 56% and 119 out of total 212 females are illiterate in this village.

Agricultural status of Hussainpalle village

The number of employed person of Hussainpalle village is 208 yet 194 are non-working. And out of 208 employed people 91 individuals are fully reliant on farming.

Hussainpalle's Members & Followers

Help us to explore your village.

About

Title

Content

Attach file (Only *.doc, *.pdf, *.jpg file allowed.)